Thursday, September 26, 2013

CHARACTER STUDY (III)

Driving down to Santa Barbara doesn't seem to be a problem. I put on one of my cheaper suits, a silk overcoat with white slacks and jumped into the open driver side door of my newly purchased Eventador and hit the road. Not far along the way, I get a call from my football idol. "Fudge?" I ask incredulously we talk for a bit, not while driving of course; that would be irresponsible, and I find out he really wanted to go to Lithuania as well! So I told him to call up De'voin and EEEEEEEE and ask them to meet us over in New York Harbor. After ending our conversation I notice Daniel Rucker putting along the highway as fast as his silly electric car could take him, and to make him feel better, attached a tow cable to the front of his car so he could keep up. On arrival, Ashley, Bianca and Lisa were all examining the monkey exhibit and we swiftly decide to depart, if only Ashley could find her keys to her Navigator...

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, Jake. I drive a black '67 Chevrolet Impala- and let me tell you, I'm in love with my Baby :)

    ReplyDelete