Thursday, May 1, 2014

Five steps (little ball of sunshine) (saved as draft instead of posted as bad karma i suppose)

Originally, I planned on this break being relaxing, however I did not take into account the homework and other events I had to attend that accumulated in the surprise early morning events that left me groggy over the extent of the vacation. Not to mention I have not been in town for a majority of the break resulting in a mixture of boredom, loneliness and stressful occurrences resulting in fatigue headaches and soreness.

My five steps were: relaxing, resting, sociality, efficiency in dealing with work, and enthusiasm when I return. I have to admit however, the only passable aspect I have achieved is dealing with work. And even that I wouldn't regard as being efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment